对外汉语学习网
8-year-old Girl's Poem Goes Viral
日期:2015-05-08 20:23  点击:478

A poem written by an eight-year-old girl has taken over Chinese social media lately and sparked a heated discussion on parenthood.

The bittersweet poem depicts what kind of mother the girl would like to be, impressing tens of thousands of netizens and leaving grown-ups to do some profound soul-searching.

Here is a rough translation of the Chinese poem:

等我的身体也有了曲线
Wait until My body Also Has Curves


One

等我的身体也有了曲线
Wait until my body also has curves,

我就会是一个妈妈,
I will become a mom.

我会有一个小孩子,
I will have a kid,

她一定要是女的。
and it has to be a girl.


Two

我要带她走遍全球,
I will travel around the world with her.

问问十分了解日本的中国游客为什么日本那么小,
Ask Chinese tourists who know Japan well: "Why is Japan so small?"

再用英语问问英国人:你们这里的美食有那些,
and then ask British people in English: What kind of gourmet food do you have here?

我一定不老是骗她说:
I promise I won't always lie to her, saying

“你现在还小,等你大一点再说吧。”
"You are still young, let's talk about it when you get older."


Three

我要给她买一只她最最喜欢的宠物,
I will buy her a pet that she loves the most,

顺便也告诉她小狗为什么会汪汪叫,
telling her why dogs bark,

还要告诉她为什么小猫喜欢抓布,(当然,我得先知道这是为什么。)
 and explaining to her why kittens like scratching cloth. (Of course, I have to figure it out first.)

我一定不会对她说:
I promise I won't tell her:

“我现在很忙,下次再去吧。”
"I am busy now, let's go next time."


Four

我要问问她她的梦想是什么,
I will ask her what her dream is,

如果她的梦想可以实现的话,
and if her dream can be realized,

我一定会帮她实现她的梦想,
I promise to help her make it come true,

不管有多困难。
no matter how hard it’s going to be.


Five

你可别以为我说的都是谎话,
Don't think I was just lying,

到时候,我不骗你,
When the time comes, I promise you,

一定做个这样的好妈妈。
I will be a good mom like that.


分享到:

顶部
09/27 19:20
首页 刷新 顶部