对外汉语学习网

  • Advanced Search
  • BookMark
  • Site Map
  • Rss Subscription
  • Set as Homepage
  • Tags
  • Tag List
  • Keywords List

万里海疆快乐行第52集:少儿影视基地[shào ér yǐng shì jī dì]

Time:2015-04-30Source:Internet
Profile:万里海疆快乐行第52集:少儿影视基地[shào ér yǐng shì jī dì]
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)


  旁白: 看着车窗外

  Gazing through the car window

  白色的城堡和红色的屋顶,

  at the white castle and red roofs,

  我真怀疑自己是到了一个童话世界。

  I suspect I have arrived in a fairyland.

  不过,出发前

  But before we set off,

  韩佳已经说得很清楚了,

  Han Jia told me clearly that

  我们要去的是威海影视城。

  our destination is the Weihai Film

  and TV City.

  不知道这个影视城里面

  I have no idea what it'll look like

  到底会是什么样子呢。

  inside this Film and TV City.

  韩佳: 快乐学汉语,万里海疆行。

  Learn Chinese the fun way and enjoy

  a Happy Journey across China!
 

 我是快乐的韩佳。

  I'm Merry Han Jia.

  王渊源:大家好,我是快乐的王渊源。

  Hi, I'm Happy Wang Yuanyuan.

  韩佳,影视城我也去过几个,

  Han Jia, I've been to several film

  and TV cities,

  可这样的影视城我从来没见过。

  but I've never seen a film and

  TV city like this.

  韩佳: 忘了告诉你了,

  I forgot to tell you that

  这个影视城是中央电视台的少儿影视基地。

  this is CCTV's children's film and

  TV production base.

  所以才会修建得跟童话世界一样。

  That's why it's built like a fairyland.

  王渊源:哦,原来是这样的。

  Oh, I see.

  你看,有人过来了。

  Look, there's someone coming over.

  笨笨: 你们好!我叫笨笨。

  Hello everyone! My name

  is Ben Ben, the Clumsy.

  欢迎你们来到威海影视城!

  Welcome to Weihai Film

  and TV City!

  我将随时为你们服务。

  I'm at your service at any time.

  王渊源:那你就是我们今天的向导喽?

  Are you our guide today?

  笨笨: 不是。

  No, I'm not.

  我只会在你们需要我的时候才出现。

  I'll appear only when you need me.

  韩佳: 那是为什么呀?

  Why is that?

  笨笨: 因为我们这儿有两样很特殊的宝贝,

  Because there are two special

  treasures here,

  只要你们能找到,就属于你们了。

  if can find them, they'll be yours.

  要是我带着你们去,那就没意思了。

  It would be no fun if I guided you

  on your search.

  王渊源:哎,还有宝贝啊!

  Oh, there are even treasures here!

  韩佳...

  Han Jia ...

  笨笨: 她已经出发了。你也赶快行动吧。

  She is gone. You must also

  act now.

  王渊源:这个韩佳,动作也太快了点儿吧。

  Oh, Han Jia was so quick to act.

  终于追上你了。

  I've finally caught up with you.

  你动作可真快呀。

  You were so quick in action.

  韩佳: 不是说了嘛,能发现宝贝?

  Didn't it say there are treasures

  to find?

  要是动作不快,

  If we didn't act quickly enough,

  让别人抢了先怎么办?

  what if others got them

  ahead of us?

  王渊源:那也得先问清楚是什么东西啊,

  But at least, we've got to make

  clear what treasures they are

  要不然怎么去找啊。

  before we start the search.

  韩佳: 对。那怎么办啊?

  Right. What should we do?

  王渊源:你看我的。

  Just see what I'll do.

  笨笨!笨笨!

  Ben Ben! Ben Ben!

  笨笨: 我在这儿。

  I'm here.

  你们有什么问题吗?

  What's the matter?

  韩佳: 笨笨,是这样的。

  Ben Ben, the problem is like this.

  刚才我们俩太心急了,

  Just now the two of us were

  so rash that

  都没问这宝贝是什么样子

  we forgot to ask what kind of

  treasures they are

  该到哪儿去找。

  and wher to find them.

  笨笨: 哦,是这样啊。

  Oh, I see.

  那好吧,我给你们两个提示。

  Okay, now I'm giving you two hints.

  一是要多玩儿这里边的游艺项目。

  One is get involved in as many

  amusement games here as possible.

  二是要到小朋友多的地方去。

  And the other is go to the places

  with more children.

  韩佳: 小朋友?哦,这回我清楚了。

  Children? Oh, now I'm clear.

  渊源!

  Yuanyuan!

  旁白: 我以为渊源丢下我一个人跑了。

  I thought Yuanyuan had left me

  alone here.

  回头才发现

  But when I turned around,

  I found that

  他已经和小朋友们玩儿到一块儿去了。

  he had already been among the children.

  有机会和这些小朋友们在一起玩儿

  It's really good to have a chance

  to play

  感觉真的不错。

  with these young children.

  不过,我们还担负着寻宝的重任。

  But we are also shouldering the

  important task of finding the treasures.

  估计不会有人比我们

  I guess no one would be more

  找得更加投入和高兴了。

  dedicated and more excited

  than us.

  韩佳: 渊源,怎么样?

  Yuanyuan, okay?

  找到了吗?

  Did you fine them?

  王渊源:我找了半天,

  I've been looking for quite a while,

  不过一无所获。

  but to no avail.

  韩佳: 没关系。别灰心嘛。

  It doesn't matter. Don't be disheartened.

  我们有的是时间。

  We have got ample time.

  渊源刚才说的“一无所获”,

  Yuanyuan just said "yi wu suo huo",

  就是说什么都没有得到。

  meaning to have gained nothing.

  王渊源:“一无所获”就是说什么都没有得到。

  "Yi wu suo huo" means to have not

  gained a thing.

  韩佳: 那我们举个例子来说吧。

  Let's explain with an example.

  Tā gāngcái zhǎole bàntiān bǎobèi jiéguǒ yī wú suǒ huò

  他 刚才 找了 半天 宝贝, 结果 一 无 所 获。

  Just now he looked for the treasure for

  a long time, but he didn't find a thing.

  王渊源:韩佳,我看我们还是得换个地方。

  Han Jia, I think we should move

  to a different place.

  韩佳: 好主意。走。

  A good idea. Let's go.

  小朋友:很高兴跟大家见面了!

  We're pleased to meet you!

  韩佳: 你看,

  Look,

  这儿还有一个演播室啊,渊源。

  there's even a studio here,

  Yuanyuan.

  王渊源:是啊,小孩子!

  Yeah, such lovely children!

  正好我们可以教教他们。

  We may just teach them

  as well.

  你们需要我们帮忙吗?

  Do you need any help?

  小朋友:不需要。

  No, thanks.

  王渊源:我们也是主持人。

  We are also TV hosts.

  你们是小主持人!

  And you are little hosts!

  我们可以帮忙吧?

  Can we help you?

  小朋友:渊源哥哥,

  Mr. Wang,

  你会用那个吗?

  can you use that?

  王渊源:这个我好像不太熟。

  I'm not quite familiar with it.

  小朋友:那你会用那个吗?

  And what about that?

  王渊源:那个也不太会用。

  I don't quite know either.

  韩佳: 被难住了吧,渊源?

  Are you baffled, Yuanyuan?

  王渊源:我原来想在他们面前露一手,

  I originally wanted to show

  off myself,

  结果你们太厉害了。

  but you are so good.

  韩佳: 渊源刚才说的“露一手”,

  Yuanyuan just said "lou yi shou",

  就是指在某件事上

  meaning to show off

  或者某一个方面显示本领。

  a skill in a certain area.

  王渊源:“露一手”就是指在某件事上显示本领。

  "Lou yi shou" means to show off a skill.

  韩佳,我看我们还是得去别的地方找找。

  Han Jia, I suggest we should go look

  for them somewher else.

  韩佳: 那好吧。小朋友们,我们走了。

  Okay. Children, we're leaving.

  小朋友:再见。

  Bye-bye.

  韩佳: 再见。

  Bye-bye.

  找了半天,

  We've searched for such

  a long time,

  也没找到什么宝贝。

  but haven't found any treasure.

  王渊源:那你说

  Do you think

  咱们是不是把笨笨叫过来,

  we should call Ben Ben here

  让它告诉我们那是什么宝贝啊。

  and ask it to tell us what treasures

  they are.

  韩佳: 有道理。它不就在那儿嘛?

  Sounds reasonable. Isn't it

  right there?

  合: 笨笨!笨笨!

  Ben Ben! Ben Ben!

  笨笨: 哎,你们快过来啊。

  Oh, come over here.

  舞会要开始了。

  The dance party is about to begin.

  合: 舞会?

  A dance party?

  过去吧。

  Let's move over.

  韩佳: 笨笨,我们都找了半天了,

  Ben Ben, we've been searching for

  a long time,

  也没找到那两件宝贝啊。

  but haven't found the two treasures.

  我想八成已经被人拿走了。

  I think perhaps they may have already

  been taken by someone else.

  王渊源:八成?

  "Bacheng"?

  韩佳: “八成”就是指估计、大概的意思。

  "Bacheng" means perhaps or probably.

  王渊源:“八成”是表示估计、大概的意思。

  "Bacheng" means probably.

  Zhège dōngxi bāchéng yǐjīng bèi názǒu le

  这个 东西 八成 已经 被 拿走 了。

  It's probably already been taken away

  by someone else.

  笨笨,你还是告诉我们

  Ben Ben, you'd better tell us

  那是两件什么东西呀。

  what kind of things these two

  treasures are.

  笨笨: 我问你们,

  Let me ask you,

  你们今天玩儿得开不开心啊?

  Have you had a good time here?

  韩佳: 开心啊,

  We've had a wonderful time here

  就跟回到了小时候一样。

  as if we returned to our childhood.

  笨笨: 其实,

  In fact,

  那两件宝贝你们已经找到了。

  you've already found these

  two treasures.

  它们的名字一个叫快乐。

  One of them is called happiness.

  一个叫童真。

  And the other is called childish naivety.

  赏心悦目:

  在威海市西海岸有一座美丽的童话城堡

  On the western coast of Weihai, there is

  a fairytale-style castle.

  它就是中央电视台的少儿影视基地

  It is CCTV's children's film and TV

  production center.

  这里集影视拍摄和文化娱乐为一体

  It incorporates amusement and recreation

  into its film and TV production services.

  得天独厚的自然条件

  Its advantageous natural environment

  别具匠心的欧式建筑

  and novel European architectural style

  使这里成为孩子们寻找快乐的天堂

  make the place a wonderland for children,

  置身于这个梦幻王国 嬉戏玩耍

  a fantasy kingdom of fun and games,

  享受无尽的欢乐时光

  and a place of infinite merriment.

  王渊源:韩佳,

  Han Jia,

  我觉着我们今天实在是太开心了。

  I think we've really had a wonderful

  time today.

  韩佳: 是啊。

  Yes, indeed.

  那开心的同时也不能忘了

  But despite the wonderful time

  we've had,

  给大家出今天的有奖问答题。

  we mustn't forget to set today's

  award-winning question.

  王渊源:不如交给笨笨。

  We'd better let Ben Ben

  do the job.

  韩佳: 好吧。

  Okay.

  笨笨: 今天的有奖问答题是。

  Here's today's award-winning question.

  (问题部分略)

  王渊源:今天的节目就到这里。

  That's it for today.

  期待您明天同一时间

  We're looking forward to you

  继续收看我们的节目。

  continuing to watch our program

  tomorrow at the same time.

  韩佳: 那小朋友们,我们的口号是什么:

  Young friends, our slogan is:

  合: 学说中国话,朋友遍天下!

  Learn Chinese and make friends everywher!

 

Good
(0)
0%
Bad
(0)
0%

Hot Tags: speak chinese learning chines 对外汉语


------分隔线---------- ------------------
[Read More]  Relevant comments