碰上一个不想回答的问题,你会假装一问三不知吗?不管小伙伴们如何“拷问”,你都不打算表态?今天我们就来看看这个时候,英文里你该如何“装蒜”?
1. You're asking the wrong person.你问错人了。
2. I've never given it much thought.这事儿我从来没多想。
3. I don’t think it's any of my business.我觉得这事跟我没什么关系。
4. Your guess is as good as mine.你要不知道,那我就更不知道了。
5. I don't have any idea what's going on.我也不清楚是怎么一回事。
6. It's a long story.说来话长了。
7. That's an interesting question.这个问题挺有趣。
8. It's beyond me.我也搞不清楚。
9.Something like that. 差不多吧!
10.Sort of.有那么点儿吧!
11.I guess so.我想是吧。
12.I can‘t say.我说不准!