在日常生活中,打车是常事,如果您会用汉语打车,将会方便很多。
In everyday life, people often need take a taxi. It will be easier if you know how to call a taxi in Chinese.
约翰站在马路边,招手打车。
John beckons a passing taxi on the roadside.
约翰:师傅,去王府井。Driver, Wangfujing, please!
司机:上哪儿?Pardon?
约翰:王府井。I said Wangfujing.
司机:好的。All right.
(司机打开计价器,传来音乐声:您好,欢迎您乘坐北京出租汽车......)
The driver switches the metre on. Accompanied with the music is the greeting: Hello, Beijing Taxi welcomes your aboard...
(过了一会儿,A moment later)
约翰:哦,到了,就是这儿。Oh, here I am. That's it.
(司机按下计价器,传来声音“请您按计价器显示金额付费,谢谢”。)
The driver presses the meter, coming the voice: Please pay as the meter diplays, thank you!
司机:要发票吗?Do you want the receipt?
约翰:要,谢谢。 Yes, please.
司机:带好东西,再见。Take your belongings, goodby.
约翰,谢谢,再见。 Thank you, see you.