Get a Haircut
外国人住宿的宾馆、饭店大都有理发店,客人可以预约或直接去那里理发。此外 , 客人也可以到街上的理发店理发,这些理发店挡次不同,因此收费标准也不同。
Barbershops have been opened in most guesthouses and big hotels. Guests may make an appointment to see a barber or go to the barber's to have a hair cut directly. On the other hand, one can have a hair cut by choosing from the barbershops along the streets. They are of variable quality and skills, so prices differ too.
理发师:先生,您要理发吗?
barber: Do you want your hair cut, sir?
麦克:是的。
Mike: Yes.
理发师:您理什么样的?
barber: How do you want?
麦克:照原样理就行。
Mike: Just the same as usual.
理发师:您刮脸吗?
barber: Do you want your face shaved?
麦克:要刮脸,再修一下胡子。
Mike: Yes, and I'd like my moustache trimmed.
理发师:请您到这边洗头。吹风时使油吗?
barber: Please come here to have your hair washed. Do you like some pomade while drying?
麦克:少来一点儿。
Mike: Just a little.
理发师: 好了,您看可以吗?
barber:How do you like it now?
麦克:很好。
Mike: Very well.